Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012

BODY OF MAN

Body of Man

Psalms 139:13-14 "For You formed my inward parts; you wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. "

The body of man has within it more power of endurance than any redwood tree in California. One day in a man's life has in it more force and meaning than all the life the tree lives in a long succession of ages. But yet, this body in all its surpassing wonder is for today, not tomorrow. I must have a body of another form to last eternally.

1 Cor. 15:46-50 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural; then the spiritual. The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven.  As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly. Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we will also bear the image of the heavenly. Now I say this brother, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
It is predetermined that I should live for eternity.

Psalms 139:18 If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. When I awake, I am still with You."

No comments:

Post a Comment