Translate

Sunday, January 13, 2013

ETERNAL LIFE

Eternal Life



Cf. Article lawyer who asked how to inherit that life. Christ was asked the ultimate question for all life, “What shall I do to inherit eternal life?"  This was the life of the ages, life that is abiding, life that is full, the life that lacks limitation, life which is as broad as it is deep and as high, as it is long.
According to Jesus, a knowledge of the Father through the Son is eternal life; and knowing is a mental activity. Cf. John 17:3 “This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."

My knowledge of the Father is that He has not stopped working to get me to acknowledge that He loves me although I never knew the definition of love until I discovered that He sent His Son to die in my place so that He could forgive all my sins committed against Him and His Son so that I could be allowed to enter heaven to spend eternity with Him which is what He wanted from the very beginning when I drew my first breath.
The only reason I know this is because He told me.
That is eternal life. That I might know Him, the only true God, and Jesus Christ Whom He sent.
Open His book and get to know Him and His Son and ask His Spirit, the Holy One, to teach you these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment