Translate

Sunday, October 26, 2014

BIBLE CLAIMS IT'S VERY WORDS ARE INSPIRED

The Bible Claims that its very Words are Inspired
As Far as the Extent of Bible Inspiration

The only kind of inspiration is verbal inspiration. It all has to do with words. The theories, but they all have to do with words.
 
"The word that God putteth in my mouth, that shall I speak." "Must I not take heed to speak that which the Lord hath put in my mouth." "And the Lord met Balaam...and put a word in his mouth."
Num. 22:38, 23:12, 16
 
 
Exod. 4:12 "with thy mouth...what to speak" (not mind, think) This has to do with words and the working of the mouth.
2 Sam. 23:2 "His word was upon my tongue" David here.

Jer. 1:6, 9 (6) "I cannot speak." (9) "I have put my words in thy mouth."
Ezek. 3:4 The Lord commanded “To speak with My word.”
 
New Testament
1 Cor. 2:13 — "words which the Holy Spirit teachest" (Paul gave us most books of the New Testament)--most important in New Testament.
Gal. 3:16 - "seed...seeds" Singular from the plural differentiated.
Matt. 10:19 "Take no thought how or what you shall speak: for it shall be given you."
      cf. Mark 13:11 "For it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Spirit." Instructions given to His apostles to combat the Israelic hierarchy. They were alerted to it and conscious of it. Peter spoke the right WORDS in Acts 4.
Matt. 22:23-33 "I am the God of Abraham..."
      cf. Ex. 3:6 - verb understood "I am" is understood, though it is not present in the original text. When Moses received this from the Lord he must have understood what God meant for Moses wrote down what was understood.
Matt. 22:42-45 "How then doth David in spirit call him Lord?"
     cf. Psa. 110:1 "The Lord said unto my Lord"  "Jehovah said unto my Adonai."
Matt. 20:28 - "ransom for many" "Ransom" (  Lutron ) for (anti) instead of        
      cf. 1 Tim. 2:6
Ransom for all in general sense.
Ransom of a substitutionary character.
Narrows it down to a specific word and Matthew recorded it.
1 Pet. 1:10-11 "The Spirit of Christ which was in them." Includes all the OT prophets who did not understand what they wrote. They had hard time disentangling passages which not only contained the 1st but also the 2nd coming.
Matt. 5:18 "one jot or one tittle" cf. Lev. 18:21
1 Tim. 4:6 "Put the brethren in remembrance...good minister...nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine."

No comments:

Post a Comment