Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

THE MARRIAGE OF THE CHURCH IS FULL OF PRECIOUS MEANING

The Marriage of the Church is Full of Precious Meaning


  • Personal union with Christ forever
John 17:24; 14:3 Spiritual union. "Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world." "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

  • Intimate vision of His glory
John 17:24 Hymn "In Immanuel's Land" "Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world."

  • IMMANUEL'S LAND
The sands of time are sinking,
the dawn of heaven breaks,
The 'summer morn I've sighed for,
The fair sweet morn awakes.
Dark, dark hath been the midnight,
but dayspring is at hand,
And glory, glory dwelleth in Immanuel's land.

O Christ, He is the fountain,
the deep sweet well of love.
The streams on earth I've tasted,
More deep I'll drink above.
There, to an ocean fullness,
his mercy doth expand,
And glory, glory dwelleth in Immanuel's land.

With mercy and with judgment my web of time he wove,
And aye the earth of sorrow were lustered with his love.
I'll bless the hand that guided, I'll bless the heart that planned,
When throned where glory dwelleth, In Immanuel's land.

Oh! I am my beloved's, And my beloved's mine.
He brings a poor vile sinner into his house of wine.
I stand upon his merit, I know no other stand,
Not e'en where glory dwelleth in Immanuel's land.

The bride eyes not her garment,
But her dear bridegroom's face;
I will not gaze at glory,
but on my king of grate ‑
Not at the crown he giveth,
but on his pierced hand:
The Lamb is all the glory of Immanuel's land.

  • Eternal participation in His Name, Glory, Throne, Inheritance
Rev. 22:4; 3:21 with 22:5 "And they shall see his face; and His name shall be in their foreheads." "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne." "And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever."
Col. 3:4 "When Christ, Who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory."
Rom. 8:17 "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together."

  • The Church has received a (ordinance) symbol which speaks of the coming marriage
Rev. 19:9 with 1 Cor. 11:20 kuriakoV kuriakos koo-ree-ak-os'  Lord's Supper, Love Feast.
"And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God."
"When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper."

No comments:

Post a Comment