Translate

Saturday, November 4, 2017

DOUBLE LOVE

DOUBLE LOVE

“He that hath my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.” John 14:21


double love  Obedience to the Son and His commandments reveals love to the Right People and thereby produces both love from the Father as well as the Son. His love is able to flow on toward me unchecked in its manifestation and operation from a dual Source. This is an unbelievable outcome of obedience to the Son and His Law.
This is a statement that has at least a twofold meaning. First, that my love is proven by my obedience, and, secondly, that love to Christ produces obedience. That is but to state the one declaration in its twofold application.

I will manifest Myself unto him  Jesus, having expressed the truth concerning love in the terms of law, rose to another level: "He that loves Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself unto him." If love is most perfectly manifested by obedience to definite and positive commandments it has as its answer visions, voices, revelations, unfolding's, and manifestations. Love's one utmost desire is to comprehend being loved. Thus love will obey the law, keep the commandments, and the loved One will answer the search by revealing Himself and thereby one becomes more like Him, walking towards perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment