Translate

Thursday, September 29, 2016

PERFECTED AT LAST


PERFECTED AT LAST

 
 Although a man might be presently perfect (blameless) such as a pastor or deacon in order to qualify, his ultimate perfecting is attained just prior to his transformation to his eternal body, having mastered all human temptations. This happens just as our Lord in Luke 13:32 KJV; "And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected."

Heb. 7:28 NKJV. "For the law appoints as high priests men who have weakness, but the word of the oath, which came after the law, appoints the Son who has been perfected forever."

Phil. 3:12. "Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment