THE DOCTRINE OF SEPARATION FROM THE WORLD
It is very obvious that any approach to particular spheres of separation from the world that ignores the principle of separation is futile. For anyone can ask why, and being without a foundation the superstructure falls. So the general doctrine of separation must be treated in order to provide a firm foundation and a well-rounded development of the truth.
1. The principle of separation must first be treated in its various phases.
2. The particular spheres of separation can then be treated.
(1) Separation in custom: non-conformity to the world.
(2) Separation in company: non-secrecy in organization.
(3) Separation in conduct: non-resistance in war and peace.